Terms & Conditions
Check back in:
We hope you visit our website many times as we will keep updating it with new and interesting content. Please keep it mind that there may be times where we need to amend these terms without notice so we strongly recommend that you check this document regularly. We do the best we can to make sure the information on this page is up to date, but this can be hard sometimes because information changes all the time. Due to this, we don’t make any representations as to the accuracy of the information on this page at any given point in time and we reserve the right to revise content, amend links, withdraw access, terminate memberships and revise price information at any time without notice.
Third party content:
We are not responsible for the content on third party websites linked to our page.
Competitions and Promotions:
From time to time we might publish certain competitions, offers, programs or promotions on our website. We will always set up a dedicated space for any applicable T&Cs so make sure you check those terms before entering or participating. We will sometimes add, remove, alter or amend competitions or promotions on our website without notice and do so without any liability to you.
Your conduct - House Rules:
Make sure you:
- Only post or transmit what’s yours – be original and don’t infringe people’s rights in their material. If you don’t own it or have permission to use it, don’t transmit or post it!
- Use common sense – don’t give out your personal information without exercising caution and remember that all interactions can be seen by the public and searched over time;
- Respect the privacy of others – get permission before posting pictures of other people online, especially kids;
- Take responsibility – you participate at your own risk and take personal responsibility for what you post or transmit; and
- Don’t copy – we care about our website and take the copyright we hold in it very seriously. Our website is subject to copyright under Australian law and, under international treaties, and the laws of many other countries. Except for your own personal use, don’t copy, communicate, adapt, transfer or distribute any of the contents on the website without checking and getting our consent first; and
- Be yourself – don’t lie, be deceptive or impersonate other people.
When you post materials or content, you grant us and our affiliates an irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free worldwide licence to use and modify that content.
Questions or concerns?
If you are worried about anything you see on our page, or have a question about our food, please contact our Consumer Advisory Centre. You can email us at or call one of our numbers set out here.
The nitty gritty:
To the extent possible, we:
- make no representations or warranties express or implied regarding the quality or suitability of this website, its operation, your access or the results of your access. We do not warrant that your use will be uninterrupted of error-free or that the servicer which stores and transmits this content to you is free or viruses or other harmful components; and
- exclude all liability for any personal injury, loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of our website including any use, technical difficulties, equipment malfunction, liability, theft or third party interference.
Our terms are governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia but we make no representation that the content complies with any laws outside of Australia, even though you might be accessing this page from another country. Thanks again for visiting and we hope you enjoyed your time on our Goodman Fielder International website!
Goodman Fielder is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website. Except in the circumstances set out in this Privacy Statement, Goodman Fielder will not attempt to identify you. Your name and other identifying personal details are not collected (unless you specifically provide them to us).
1.Goodman Fielder gathers information on this website in 3 ways:
i.Information is gathered indirectly through the site's technology
When you look at our website, our standard practice is not to monitor any of your browsing activities. From time to time, Goodman Fielder may make a statistical record of that visit and logs the information for the purpose of evaluating our website. The types of information we collect may be:
- your server address only (for example, 22.214.171.124)
- your top level domain name (for example, .com, .gov, .au, .uk)
- the date and time of your visit to the site
- the pages you accessed and documents downloaded
- the type of browser you are using
- the previous site you visited
For the purposes of such evaluation, we will NOT collect any personal details which may identify you.
ii.Information is collected when you voluntarily provide it.
Goodman Fielder collects personal information to enable users to access certain sections of the site or participate in promotional offers and other marketing activities. Use and disclosure of personal information in such circumstances will be governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Australia) (as amended) and subject to any terms and conditions or provisions specific to these offers.
2.If you wish to obtain access to the personal information held by Goodman Fielder about you, or would like more information about the way Goodman Fielder manages personal information which it holds, please write to: